On Thursday, October 27th, the Dallas Business Journal announced its 2016 honorees for CFO of the Year. THMED’s CFO, Mark McGuire, was among those recognized. We are so proud of Mark and his contributions to our company.
- Demonstrated financial growth during the year
- Success in overcoming significant business challenges or barriers
- Examples of team leadership and superior management
- Other factors may include a chief financial officer’s contributions to the community (such as social, nonprofit or charitable giving)
- Demonstrated commitment to the company’s financial best practices and accounting standards, or success as a strategic visionary for the enterprise
Mark is well-versed in various facets of accounting and financial analysis and has a noted list of accomplishments. He holds a Master of Science degree in Accounting and Information Management from The University of Texas at Dallas, and is a licensed CPA from the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. Having served as a Financial Analyst at a large healthcare corporation and a Director at another reputable physician staffing firm, Mark brings over ten years of focused, strategic experience to the THMED family of companies. He has managed the financial planning and operational reporting for companies with over $50 million in annual revenue, and he has established efficient practices to address accounting needs. During his years in this industry, Mark worked extensively with budgeting, profit planning and projection, operations analysis, as well as cost accounting, government compliance, and taxes of all types.
Mark credits his father with spurring him towards a career in finance, and, when he was 22 years old working as an accountant, he made a list of the goals he wanted to achieve.
Congratulations, Mark! We are so proud to have you on our team!
Read more at the Dallas Business Journal