Who We Are:
The Fidelis Partners, Medestar, THMED Executive Search, CVConnection and Allied Staffing Network websites are information and career sites on the internet. This website is owned and operated by THMED, LLC; the solutions provider of healthcare staffing resources.
Collection of Personal Information:
THMED may collect “Personal Information,” which means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, to you or your household. “Personal Information” includes, but is not limited to, the following if it identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household:
(A) Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
(B) Any categories of personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. “Personal information” does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
(C) Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law.
(D) Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
(E) Biometric information.
(F) Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
(G) Geolocation data.
(H) Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, or similar information.
(I) Professional or employment-related information.
(J) Education information, defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
(K) Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Use of Personal Information:
You consent for THMED to use “Personal Information” for various purposes (“Business Purposes”), including but not limited to:
- Provide staffing, recruitment and placement services;
- Provide locum tenens services;
- Provide information to Clients about Candidates;
- Provide information to Candidates about Clients;
- Evaluate and provide services to Clients and Candidates;
- Communicate with Candidates and Clients;
- Run promotions, job-fairs, events, campaigns, mailing, electronic communications, and similar activities;
- Advertise with third-party vendors, including internet advertising;
- Use data and statistics to manage advertising, including internet advertising;
- Collect information about visitors to THMED (or THMED affiliated) websites using Google Analytics and other tools;
- Conduct market surveys and analysis;
- Manage and process invoices, including timesheets, approvals, payments, reimbursement of expenses and for tax purposes;
- Manage relationships with workers and prospective workers;
- Manage internet relationships including access to websites used by THMED;
- Manage THMED’s relationship with you;
- Provide Clients and Candidates with services for purposes of staffing, placement and locum tenens;
- Confirm employment history, employment or retention and/or termination;
- Verify licensing, certifications, education requirements and similar matters;
- Verify complaints, investigations, disciplinary action, non-disciplinary action, and similar matters.
- Manage and evaluate immigration and citizenship status;
- Comply with legal requirements, including statutes, regulations, government policies, government inquiries and court subpoenas; and
- Comply with contractual duties and company policies.
Please note that when you submit feedback or a reply to a job posting, you are agreeing to receive e-mails from THMED or any branches of THMED (Medestar, Fidelis Partners, Allied Staffing Network, THMED Executive Search, and/or CVConnection). These e-mails will provide you with job opportunities and information alike. We always appreciate feedback. When you provide us with feedback it may be used in marketing materials to advertise our services. Your feedback will always be published anonymously unless we specifically ask you for permission. We will use the information you have provided us to respond to you regarding why you contacted us.
By providing information to THMED, you agree that THMED may use your “Personal Information” for the above-listed Business Purposes.
Sale of Personal Information:
It is THMED’s policy not to sell Personal Information to third parties. However, THMED uses and discloses Personal Information for Business Purposes. In addition, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties who perform business operations on THMED’s behalf, including, but not limited to, finance, sales, recruitment, payment, marketing and other functions. In the event of a change of control, including but not limited to, merger, acquisition, sale (of all or part of THMED), joint venture, or bankruptcy, Personal Information may be transferred to a third party.
Subject to certain limitations, including place of residency, you have the right to submit a request for certain Personal Information collected about you during the previous 12 months (“Personal Information Request”). The information you request includes:
- The categories of personal information that THMED has collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information it has collected about you.
You will not be discriminated against if you submit a Personal Information Request.
You may submit a Personal Information Request either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a request in writing:
1603 Lyndon B. Johnson Fwy, Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75234
Attn: Privacy Information Request
Please note, to safeguard your Personal Information, that THMED may require you to submit proof of identification or other verification in writing. Failure to provide requested proof of identification or verification will delay the processing of your Personal Information Request. THMED does not guarantee that it will provide all requested Personal Information and reserves the right to limit its response. THMED is not required to provide a response to a Personal Information Request more than twice in any 12-month period.
Cookies include data, code or text files placed on your computer by a website or server. Cookies are used for various reasons including recognizing the visitor on a specific browser or website. A first-party cookie is placed by the domain visited. A third-party cookie is placed by another domain. For example, cookies are used to record and manage internet advertising.
You have the right, at any time, to direct THMED not to sell your Personal Information. This may be referred to as the right to “Opt Out.” To Opt Out you may contact THMED by any of the following methods:
- Press on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” button
- Send an email to email@example.com with the heading “Do Not Sell My Personal Information;” or
- Call toll free at 866-995-6077
Please note, to safeguard your Personal Information, that THMED may require you to submit proof of identification or other verification in writing.
THMED websites are meant for use in the United State of America and are not intended to subject THMED to jurisdiction in any country outside of the United States. Privacy rules vary from country to country. THMED’s principal place of business is located in Dallas County, State of Texas. THMED and all visitors to THMED websites agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of Texas, of all disputes concerning THMED websites and/or any Personal Information provided to THMED. Any and all disputes are to be resolved under the laws of the State of Texas.
Your security is a priority for us. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or by phone, your information is protected both online and offline.
When you send in your personal information (address, contact information, resume, specialty etc.) it is only granted access to THMED employees who may have a specific career or job that might fit your needs. For our locum tenens sector, we will gather licensure, board certification, malpractice, insurance and other credentialing documentation, but only through the application process.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as tax id, social security information), that data is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure and passcode protected environment. While we have made a great effort to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Acceptance and Updates:
Dallas, Texas 75234